Web and Marketing Administrator
I started in the School of English and Drama in May 2016 and am delighted to be part of the school's inspiring team. I very much enjoy working with students and staff to:
- Create compelling marketing campaigns, web and offline content.
- Communicate the research and work of the school to the public.
- Organise public engagement activities including open events, performances and book launches.
My previous employment includes working in marketing for arts, entertainment & culture organisations such as The Yard Theatre, Wilton's Music Hall, Rose Bruford College, Cineworld PLC., AKA and London Borough of Hounslow.
I am an experienced blogger and manage my own website To Do List (the offbeat guide to London & beyond), as well as being a culture vulture making the most of the incredible arts and cultural scene London has to offer.
- Managing, planning, and maintaining external communications and marketing for the School of English and Drama.
- Research and strategic planning.
- Managing the School of English and Drama's web and social media presence including our blog All Things SED.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions about the school's website, blog, marketing or social media.