Thursday 28 January 2016
The School is delighted to announce that it will be awarding two School of English and Drama Excellence Scholarships in 2016-17 for students pursuing our MA in Theatre and Performance or our MA in English Studies (any of the seven pathways).
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2016/17 MASTERS EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW CLOSED
The Scholarships cover 50% of the course fees – one scholarship will go to a Home/EU student, the other scholarship will go to an International student.
In order to apply:
- You must have applied to study full-time on our MA in Theatre and Performance or our MA in English Studies (any of the seven pathways). Scholarships are not available for part-time study.
In order to receive the award:
- You should have an excellent academic track-record. We would usually expect you to achieve, or be expected to achieve, the equivalent of a British 1st Class Honours Degree.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer.
- You must not be in receipt of any other QMUL scholarship or full-fee scholarship from any other source. If you are in receipt of another QMUL Scholarship, e.g. the Alumni Loyalty Award, you will be awarded only one Scholarship, whichever has the greater value.
Please note that:
- Scholarships are not payable directly to you, but are off set against your student fee invoice.
- Awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years.