Friday 16 October 2015
Early career researchers seeking support for their application to the Leverhulme Trust's Early Career Fellowship scheme are invited to get in contact with us from 16 October 2015 [deadline 15 January 2016].
The School of English and Drama invites early career researchers seeking support for their application to the Leverhulme Trust's Early Career Fellowship Scheme to get in touch by sending a two-page (A4) outline research proposal accompanied by their CV to Huw Marsh, Research and Graduate Studies Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12 pm on Friday 15 January 2016.
Full scheme details including eligibility criteria can be found on the Leverhulme Trust's website: http://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/funding/ECF/ECF.cfm.
All outline proposals will be considered by a School committee and applicants will be notified of the shortlisting outcome by Monday 25 January 2016. Shortlisted candidates will be put forward for approval by the Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty Executive, who will report their decisions by Wednesday 27 February. The final deadline for submission of approved applications is 10 March.
The School recommends that applicants make clear the following in their applications (CVs and proposals):
- the strength of your academic record (e.g. classifications, awards, time taken to complete your PhD, etc.)
- the strength of your research record (e.g. publications; presentations; research leadership; if you make practice as research, indicate how it is research; etc.)
- what research you will publish/disseminate through the fellowship
- the importance of doing your fellowship in SED at QMUL (e.g. synergies with staff and research centres)
- your proposal’s importance, originality, methods, critical contexts, resources, structure and outputs