A range of teaching resources, devised by Rachael Gilmour and broken down into six interchangeable units, are available for download here.
These diverse materials have been developed for use with students in Key Stage 4 and 5. They also provide ideas and resources useful in a wide range of teaching contexts, for teachers who want to bring questions of language diversity into their teaching of English literature, English language, and creative writing.
- Language in use [PDF 136KB]
- Why English literature doesn’t have to be all in one language [PDF 9,032KB]
- What's in a name [PDF 90KB]
- Language change [PDF 130KB]
- Language learning in literature [PDF 110KB]
- Writing the place where you live [PDF 369KB]
For further details, please get in touch: email@example.com