As well as making text-based research, we make practice-based research, including workshops, performances, play texts, directing projects, installations, archives, exhibitions, and more.
This work explores issues related to
- Performance forms ( Ridout, Weaver)
- Audience-performer relationships ( Johnson, Weaver)
- Performance for social change ( Campbell, Heritage, Weaver)
- Community identities and relations ( Campbell, Heritage, Weaver, Welton)
- Performance and movement ( Welton)
- Performance archiving ( Davids, McAvinchey)
- Arts curatorship ( Johnson, Ridout, Weaver)
- Arts policy ( Heritage)
- Translation ( Ridout)
For examples of recent projects, see our Recent Performances page.